Are one of the most popular internet memes. They are funny, cute, and always seem to make people laugh. Here are some of our favorite cat memes.
1. grumpy cat
2. loafing cat
3. surprised kitty
4. hipster kitty
5. business cat
6. I can has cheezburger?
7. nyan cat
8. keyboard cat
9. cute overload
oh god how did this get here i am not good with computer
People have been sharing cat memes online for years, but they really started to take off in 2012 with the rise of sites like Tumblr and Reddit. Since then, there have been countless cat memes created, with new ones appearing all the time.
Some of the most popular cat memes include Grumpy Cat, Loafing Cat, Surprised Kitty, Hipster Kitty, Business Cat, I Can Has Cheezburger?, Nyan Cat, Keyboard Cat, Cute Overload, and Kitten!. These memes are popular because they’re funny, relatable, and often feature adorable cat photos or GIFs. They appeal to a wide range of people, from cat lovers to those who just appreciate a good laugh. If you’re looking for a good laugh, or just want to see some cute cats, be sure to check out these 10 cat memes. You won’t be disappointed!
Examples of some of the most popular cat memes
1. Grumpy Cat: This meme features a cat with a grumpy expression that is often used to express frustration or annoyance.
2. Loafing Cat: This meme features a cat lying down and taking a nap, which is often used to represent laziness or apathy.
3. Surprised Kitty: This meme features a kitten with wide eyes and a surprised expression, which is often used to express surprise or disbelief.
4. Hipster Kitty: This meme features a cat with glasses and a beard, which is often used to represent someone who is pretentious or out of touch.
5. Business Cat: This meme features a cat in a suit and tie, which is often used to represent someone who is ambitious or hard-working.
6. I Can Has Cheezburger?: This meme features a cat with a caption that reads “I can has Cheezburger?”, which is often used to express desire or hunger.
Why people find cat memes so funny and relatable
People find cat memes so funny and relatable because they feature cats in a variety of situations that many people can relate to. For example, the Grumpy Cat meme can be used to express frustration at work, while the Loafing Cat meme can be used to represent laziness on a Sunday afternoon. Additionally, the Hipster Kitty meme can be used to make fun of people who are out of touch, and the Business Cat meme can be used to represent someone who is always working hard.
Cat memes are also popular because they often feature cute or funny pictures of cats. Who doesn’t love looking at a cute cat meme? This is likely one of the reasons why cat memes have become so popular on the internet.
How to create your own cat meme
If you want to create your own cat meme, the first thing you need to do is find a picture of a cat. This can be any picture of a cat, whether it’s a photo you took yourself or one you found online. Once you have a picture of a cat, the next step is to add a caption. The caption can be anything you want, but it should be something that will make people laugh. After you’ve added a caption, you can share your cat meme with the world by posting it on social media or sending it to your friends.