This year, why not be Waldo for Halloween? It’s a unique costume that is sure to turn heads, and it’s easy to make! All you need is a red and white stripped shirt, some black leggings or pants, a pair of black glasses, and a red hat. You can find all of these items at your local thrift store or costume shop.
To put your Waldo costume together, simply put on the red and white stripped shirt and black leggings or pants. Then, put on the black glasses and red hat. That’s it! You’re now ready to go trick-or-treating or to that Halloween party as everyone’s favorite Where’s Waldo character.
where’s waldo costumes
If you want to take your Waldo costume up a notch, you can add some red and white striped arm warmers or leg warmers. You can also carry around a cane or walking stick. And don’t forget to bring along a copy of the Where’s Waldo? book! Now you’re really ready to find Waldo… or have people find you. Happy hunting!
Gather materials – red and white felt, black ribbon, hot glue gun, scissors
1. Cut two pieces of red and white felt into strips. The width of the strips should be determined by the circumference of your child’s head.
2. Hot glue the ends of the felt strips together to form a ring.
3. Measure and cut a piece of black ribbon to fit around the outside edge of the felt ring. Hot glue the ribbon in place.
4.Measure and cut two pieces of black ribbon for the glasses arms. Hot glue the arms to the inside of the felt ring.
5. Cut a small circle out of white felt for the Waldo face. Glue it in place on the front of the mask.
6. Cut two small circles out of black felt for the eyes. Glue them in place on the Waldo face.
7. Put the mask on your child’s head and tie the ribbon around the back to secure it in place.
8. Now your child is ready to go find Waldo!
Cut a small triangle out of the white felt for the hat.
Glue it in place on the top front of the mask. Your Waldo costume is now complete!Glue it to the top front of the mask. Your Waldo costume is now complete! Glue it in place on the top of the mask. Your Waldo costume is now complete!
Glue the hat to the top front of the red shirt
Your Waldo costume is now complete!Waldo’s Costume Is Now Complete! Now that you have your Waldo costume, it’s time to go find him! And don’t forget to bring along a copy of the Where’s Waldo? book. Happy hunting!