The selection committee will likely begin using strength of record to determine the field for this year’s College Football Playoff. What is considered strong, and what other factors could be used?
The “college football success rate 2021” is a metric that could determine the College Football Playoff field. The metric calculates how many teams would be in the top 25% of teams by strength of record.
The “college football rankings” is a ranking system that determines the College Football Playoff field. The strength of record could determine the top 4 teams in this year’s playoff field.
- college football havoc rate 2021
- college football advanced stats
- college football success rate 2020
- havoc rate college football
- football offensive efficiency formula