What to expect in each stage of the prisoners
Fortnite is a game that can be played on many different platforms, providing an enjoyable experience for gamers of all ages and skill levels. This post will outline what to expect in each stage of the prisoners in Fortnite, from the start to the end.
Fortnite starts with the prisoners in a parachute landing onto Prisoner island. All players are equipped with nothing but their bare hands and whatever they looted from the crash site. For this stage, it is best to look for peripheral equipment such as shields or health packs. Although there are plenty of open spaces on the island, it is a good idea to search the Prisoners before someone else does. If you can get a weapon that has a nice rate of fire and power ratio, then go for it. It’s also important to keep an eye out for chests around the map because they hold some decent equipment.
The second stage of prisoners begins once players have reached level 5. In this stage, players will likely have a weapon from each type of gun and the ability to craft healing items with ease. This means that players begin to move out of their shelter and towards other areas on the map, where they will be killed more often by higher leveled players or those more experienced in Fortnite’s mechanics.
At this stage, players are likely to have more of an idea about what is going on in Fortnite. They may have had the opportunity to get a few more items or enough materials to upgrade their weapons. Players that are able to do so will be better equipped for fights against other players at this stage of the game. However, these players will still have quite a bit of learning to do, as the items that they have are likely still common.
The final stage of prisoners begins once players reach level 10. At this point, players will be able to overtake other players in Fortnite if they are able to get their hands on stronger weapons or items. The item that players should aim for is a silenced assault rifle. This weapon will be able to give them the ability to pick off other players from a fair distance without giving their position away. At this stage, players are likely to have a decent understanding of Fortnite’s mechanics.
For the most part, this stage is very similar to the previous one. Players may have access to more expensive items at this point but will still be able to win fights if their weapons are stronger than those of their opponents. Players that have been playing for a while will likely have a decent understanding of Fortnite’s mechanics, allowing them to better judge the items that they find and how much it would benefit them.
How to unlock prisoner stages
In order to unlock the different stages of prisoners in Fortnite, players must reach the corresponding level. The levels are as follows:
– Stage 1: Prisoner level 5
– Stage 2: Prisoner level 10
– Stage 3: Prisoner level 15
– Stage 4: Prisoner level 20
– Stage 5: Prisoner level 25
– Stage 6: Prisoner level 30
– Stage 7: Prisoner level 35
– Stage 8: Prisoner level 40
– Special stage: Prisoner level 100 (not to be confused with the max player level cap of 75) As you can see, it takes quite a while to unlock all 8 stages of prisoners. Players who reach stage 8 will have a big advantage over those at lower stages. This is because they will have more of an understanding of Fortnite’s mechanics, meaning that they will have more of an idea about which items to pick up and having the ability to judge whether or not that item would be useful in certain scenarios.