You can find some of the best food on Maui at the following places:
1. The Maui Farmers Market – This is a great place to get fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as other local products.
2. Mana’o Radio – This is a local radio station that features a variety of music, including Hawaiian music. They also have a great selection of food items.
3. The Maui County Fair – This is a great place to find traditional Hawaiian food, as well as other local dishes.
4. The Maui Mall – This is a large shopping center that has a variety of restaurants, including fast food and sit-down establishments.
5. Maui No Ka ‘Oi Magazine – This is a local magazine that features a variety of information about Maui, including where to find the best food.
6. The Honolulu Advertiser – This is the largest newspaper in Hawaii and it has a section devoted to Maui. It includes a dining guide that can be very helpful.
7. The Maui News – This is another local newspaper that has a section devoted to dining on Maui.
8. The Maui Visitors Bureau – This is a great resource for visitors to Maui, as they can provide you with a list of the best restaurants on the island.
9. Local TV Stations – There are several local TV stations that feature Maui on their programs. These can be a great way to find out about the best places to eat on Maui.
10. Word of Mouth – One of the best ways to find the best food on Maui is to ask around. Talk to your friends, family, and co-workers to see if they have any recommendations. You can also check online forums and message boards to see what others have to say about the best places to eat on Maui.
Where to eat in maui hawaii
There are loads of great places to eat in Maui Hawaii, but here are just a few of our favourites.
1. Mama’s Fish House
2. Hula Grill
3. Duke’s Beach House
4. Five Palms Restaurant
5. Kimo’s Maui
6. Lahaina Grill
7. Fleetwood’s on Front St.
8. Roy’s Restaurant
9. Plantation House Restaurant
10. Mill House Maui Restaurant
11. Star Noodle
12. Lahaina Coolers
13. Pa’ia Fishmarket Seafood Restaurant & Bar
14. Hali’imaile General Store
15. Monkeypod Kitchen by Merriman
A bustling little port town on Maui’s west side, and it’s also one of the best places to find amazing food. Mama’s Fish House is an upscale seafood restaurant that’s often cited as one of the best in Hawaii. The menu changes daily, depending on what’s fresh, but you can always expect deliciousness.
Hula Grill is another fantastic seafood spot in Lahaina, with great views of the ocean. The menu has a mix of Hawaiian and American fare, making it a great place to please everyone in your group. Duke’s Beach House is an iconic Maui restaurant, located right on the beach in Ka’anapali.
Another great place to find incredible Maui food is at Ka’anapali Beach. Fleetwood’s on Front St. is an open-air seafood restaurant with a beautiful setting overlooking the water. The menu has a focus on fresh, local seafood, and the dishes are all incredibly tasty.
If you’re looking for something a little more casual, Lahaina Coolers is a great spot for lunch or dinner. The menu has a mix of sandwiches, salads, and pizzas, all of which are delicious.
This small town on Maui’s north shore is home to some of the best food on the island. Star Noodle is an Asian fusion restaurant that’s known for its incredible noodles and delicious dumplings. The menu is extensive and includes a variety of different cuisines, so there’s something for everyone.
Located on the northwest side of Maui, Kapalua is home to a handful of great restaurants. The Mill House Maui is a plantation-style restaurant with beautiful views of the valley below. The menu has both local and international dishes, so you’re sure to find something you’ll love.
Monkeypod Kitchen by Merriman is another great spot in Kapalua, known for its fantastic wood-fired pizzas. The menu also includes a variety of salads, sandwiches, and entrees, all of which are mouth-watering.
Whether you’re looking for casual or fine dining, Maui has it all. There are so many amazing restaurants on the island, you’ll never be able to try them all. But with our list of the best places to eat, you’ll be well on your way to finding some of the most incredible food in Hawaii.