Linktree is a platform that allows users to sign up, create clickable links, and easily direct people to their profiles on various social media networks, websites, blogs, webshops, subscription services, and more. The company recently announced that it has secured $45 million in a Series B funding round. This new round of venture capital funding will enable Linktree to further develop its innovative technology and expand into new markets worldwide.
Linktree has stated that this round of funding will be used for growth strategies, such as hiring new talent, expanding their product suite, launching new features and enhancing user experience. The company also plans to use the funds for financing key partnerships with companies like Instagram and Google. In addition, they also invest in marketing initiatives such as influencer partnerships and user acquisition campaigns. By leveraging these investments in infrastructure and strategic partnerships, Linktree aims to further cement itself as the leading platform for creating business-oriented digital identities online.
Link-in-bio’ company Linktree raises $45M Series B for its social commerce features
Linktree, a ‘link-in-bio’ company that helps entrepreneurs and businesses promote their products and services, recently secured $45M in a Series B funding round.
With this funding, Linktree plans to use it to further develop their social commerce features that will help their users grow their networks, maximise conversions, and build a strong online presence.
Let’s look at how Linktree plans to use its recently acquired funding.
Overview of the Series B Funding
Linktree, a company widely known as the originator of the Instagram link-in-bio concept, has recently announced a substantial investment from Point72 Ventures, the venture capital arm of asset management and trading firm Point72. This Series B funding round is Linktree’s largest to date, bringing the total amount raised to $23 million.
Linktree was founded by Alex and Anthony Zaccaria in 2016, just one year after Instagram started allowing third-party links in profile bios. Point72 Ventures’ mission is to focus on companies at that sweet spot between idea and scale. The funds will be used to continue developing Linktree’s software platform, which helps people and businesses create customisable landing pages. These landing pages help users quickly drive people from their social media profiles or websites to other web destinations such as newsletters, videos, eCommerce stores and campaigns – all in one easy click.
The Series B funds will also be used by Linktree towards product expansion and by investing in new areas such as branded photography that enable businesses to create beautiful visual on-brand assets for use across multiple platforms. In addition, Linktree intends to expand its customer success team worldwide, investing in data science, research & development, enabling them to create more powerful insights for customers and refining existing features. Through this aggregate plan across multiple fronts their aim is simple: To help customers reach more people with compelling calls-to-action swiftly and efficiently – improving their customer’s effectiveness and outreach capabilities globally for many years ahead.
How the Funding will be Used
Having recently secured a Series B funding round to $45 million, Linktree has exciting plans for using the money – which marks a major milestone in Linktree’s journey as a tech start-up.
The funding will enable Linktree to expand into new markets, develop technology, invest in user experience and usability and hire key personnel across marketing, engineering, product and customer support. These are some of the current focuses for the company moving forward:
- Expand International Markets: Linktree continues to expand its operations beyond Australia. With Series B funding, the team plans to fast track this expansion and continue service delivery globally – bringing Linktree’s services to new international markets.
- Technology Development: The tech start-up is investing further into its innovative technology – including its flagship product Linktr.ee – and introducing more features such as widgets & integration with third party services; password protect profiles; retargeting & more link options; & enhanced statistics monitoring.
- User Experience: The focus is on providing customers with an even better user experience when usingLinktr.e and their platform–making it easier than ever before for them to create engaging content that drives traffic to their website in one convenient location that can be shared widely across social media platforms and other digital channels.
- Hire Personnel: As part of the company’s ongoing strategy, it plans on hiring key personnel across marketing, engineering, product development and customer support teams – offering additional job opportunities within Australia’s tech industry. With these funds they plan on recruiting highly skilled talent from around Australia who will lead the team through their next phase of growth and expansion in 2021.
With this latest round of funding secured by Linktree earlier this year, it looks set to make waves within Australia’s tech scene – watch this space!
Linktree’s Social Commerce Features
Linktree, the ‘link-in-bio’ company, recently raised $45 million in a Series B funding round. The company mainly focuses on providing social commerce features that enable users to easily browse products and services without leaving the social media platform.
This article will examine how Linktree plans to use its Series B funding to further its social commerce features.
Overview of the Features
Linktree, the Australian-founded business that allows Instagram and other social media users to create a single shoppable link, has recently announced the completion of its Series B funding round. This latest investment will fuel Linktree’s mission to offer their platform as a powerful destination for digital shoppers.
The latest round of funding will allow Linktree to further develop and enhance their current suite of tools and features available for businesses of all sizes. Here is an overview of the features Linktree currently offers and plans to expand upon with this new funding:
1. Customizable Shopping Experiences: With Linktree’s custom shop page, users can tailor the look and feel of their shop page to create an immersive shopping experience that appeals directly to customers. Through this feature, businesses can begin selling products online with ease!
2. Automation Tools: Automation tools allow businesses to focus on building customer relationships while relying on software systems like Linktree’s automation platform for effective sales process setup & management. Features such as automated emails and digital storefront setup simplify tasks so that retailers have more freedom & control over operations without sacrificing performance or customer service quality.
3. Social Commerce Support: With native support for Instagram Shopping tabs and targeted campaigns & promotions – plus automated payment tracking –Link tree provides merchants with comprehensive visibility into all aspects of their social commerce presence, from product merchandising decisions & customer feedback programs down to everyday operations like inventory tracking & order fulfilment support.
4. Analytics Dashboard: With real-time sales insights from LinkTree’s analytics dashboard, you can gain meaningful visibility into your customer base while measuring growth over time — key elements in any successful eCommerce strategy! Powerful filters help marketers breakdown data by brand or product category; compare revenue performance across different platforms; explore customer purchase histories; or even analyse geographic distribution trends across regions or countries!
As they continue down the path of rapid development, powered by their recent investment, we’re excited to see how LinkTree will make it easier than ever for businesses worldwide to make informed decisions about their online success – no matter what size they may be!
How the Funding will Help Enhance the Features
Linktree has been a game-changer in the social commerce world, offering influencers, entrepreneurs and businesses a platform where they can create customised links to access their entire digital presence. With the new funding from its Series B financing, Linktree plans to use it to add features to further simplify and automate the user experience.
The enhancements will focus on merchandising, payments and conversational commerce capabilities. The features can bring more users to the Linktree platform who may have typically gone elsewhere for non-customizable solutions. By utilising artificial intelligence (AI) technology, merchants can receive personalised offers based on customers’ buying behaviours within their profiles.
This capability will make it easier for merchants to personalise customer outreach with targeted offers — assisting with better visitor conversion rates and improving customer retention while giving them greater control over how they list products on their Linktree-hosted feeds. Additionally, visitors can now make secure payments within Linktree profiles without being directed offsite; this allows product makers to create a seamless shopping experience that leads directly from discovery through payment in only a few clicks.
In addition, users of all sizes with all growing needs can now set up automated conversational settings to facilitate more direct communication with customers through live chat functions. This effort is expected to have a significant impact on businesses’ success rates as well as help linktree grow its influence in social media marketing and direct selling efforts around the world.
tags = Linktree, Link-in-bio, raises $45M Series B, commerce features, 12 million users, Index Ventures and Coatue, linktree 45m 12mshutechcrunch, linktree opensea nfts nft gallerymaliktechcrunch, Shorby, Linkin.bio, beacons, linktree series 12mshutechcrunch